How to Install Kodi v17.0 Krypton for android tv box

This Version will work on Android 5+
If you have an old android version follow this link INSTALL KODI 16.1

Here is how to install Kodi on your Android Tv box from scratch.

If you have an old version of kodi The first thing you need to do is uninstall it  .

Here is the steps how to uninstall Kodi

• Go to Settings

install kodi 17

• Then go APPS

install kodi 17 1

• Go to Kodi

• Click on clear data after its done
  • Click on Uninstall

install kodi 17 3

After That we are going to install the latest version of Kodi

• Go to Browser

install kodi 17 5

• Type kodi.tv then press okay
  • Go to Downloads

install kodi 17 11

• Select Local Disk

install kodi 17 12

• Find Kodi app and press okay to install

install kodi 17 13

install kodi 17 9

• After the installation done click on open

28 thoughts on “How to Install Kodi v17.0 Krypton for android tv box

1. Magnolia says:

There are some intriguing points in time in this post but I do’t understand if I see all
    of them middle to heart. There is some validity but I ‘ll take hold opinion until I look into it further.

Great post , thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as
    well.

2. boom says:

Fine post. I learn something more demanding on different blogs
    everyday. It’ll constantly be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little
    something from their shop. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you do’t mind.
    Natually I’ll give you a link on your own internet blog.
    Thanks for sharing.

3. Zee says:

I got a Xiaomi Mi Box 3s.

Upon running Config Wizard, Kodi asked me about the platform to choose. Which option should I go for? Please advise and TIA.

4. john says:

Thanks for advice but you see I’m an idiot and I’ve deleted my Jodi app from my OTT TV box and no matter what I try I’m lost perhaps you can’t put the genie back in the box again? Would be eternally grateful if you know better and can help me put it back

5. Nigel f says:

Thanku so much for the info. I didn’t realise I had to uninstall the old Kodi to put a new one on. Very easy to understand, even I could do it! Thanx again

6. Barbara says:

Thanks for information, but I get right to the last instruction and ‘Open’ is not an option only ‘Done’ which means Kodi not installed properly. Can you help, please?

7. Barbara says:

The instructions were excellent, but when I reach ‘Open’ after installation I am only given the option ‘Done’, therefore, Kodi is not installed but is showing in File Browser, but will not open there either.

Help please.

8. jon says:

I follow all of the above, but when installing the app a message pops up to say the app is not installed. I have 6.0 version android max pro box. Any ideas??

9. brian says:

why would someone want to unistall kodi 16.1 and lose all there data eg addons, repo ect…

why dont you show how to add over kodi 16.1

10. Chris says:

Hi, I’ve been onto the kodi website, followed the instructions, downloaded the kodi app but when I go onto appinstaller,local disk says no APK found? How can I fix this? Thank you

11. William says:

i did these steps, after something happend to my tv box, kodi was bare, and nothing would work.. i removed kodi, downloaded the new(83mb) but when i go to local disk, the file isnt there, when i check downloads, i see it… what is going on ??

12. Danielle says:

I followed all the direction but when I go to click on the download it is say there was a problem parsing the package. I cant find any info to get me though this. can you help