How to install Apollo custom build for Kodi

Today am going to show you how to install Apollo custom build with easy steps

First we need to Clear data and cashe of kodi

• Go to Settings > Others

• Select More Settings

• Go to Apps

Screenshot_2016-04-07-17-43-34

•  Go To Kodi > Clear Data

Screenshot_2016-04-07-17-43-42

• After That Open Kodi App and start to install Apollo build
  • Go to Settings > File Manager

Apollo Build

• Click On Add source

• press Okay on this box

Screenshot_2016-04-07-17-26-31

• type this http://apollobuild16.allalla.com/repo/ then press done > Ok

apollo for android tv box 1

apollo for android tv box

• After That go back and Open Settings
  • Go to Add-ons

Screenshot_2016-04-07-17-27-39

• > Install from zip file

Screenshot_2016-04-07-17-27-46

• Select Repo

Screenshot_2016-04-07-17-27-52

•  Select plugin.program.apollo2.zip

Screenshot_2016-04-07-17-27-56

• wait untill you see Add-on enabled

Screenshot_2016-04-07-17-29-34

• Go back to programs

Screenshot_2016-04-07-17-28-53

• select program add-on > Apollo wizard

Screenshot_2016-04-07-17-28-58Screenshot_2016-04-07-17-29-42

• Select the first icon

Screenshot_2016-04-07-17-30-05

• After its done go and open Kodi

Screenshot_2016-04-07-17-38-54

Screenshot_2016-04-07-17-39-20

Screenshot_2016-04-07-17-42-52

Congratulation Now you have Apollo build installed

27 thoughts on “How to install Apollo custom build for Kodi

1. michel says:

not working..after downloading and unzip..it is not working and start to download again….now after open kodi..i only have black screen!!

2. michel says:

Kodi was installed, so i cleared data and cache.
    After that i went back to Kodi and followed the install guide that was on Facebook.
    Everything went fine till it needed to unzip and installing part.
    When it was done with both parts it asked for closing wich i did,then i did start Kodi again..and it went again unzipping and installing……with no result after.

• Admin says:

are you on windows ?
      after you restart kodi you should have it ready if not go to setting > skin > change it to Aeon skin

3. Marvel Contest Of Champions Hack says:

Fine post. I learn something more difficult on different blogs regular.

It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store.
    I’d prefer to use some with the content on my site whether you
    do’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web site.
    Thanks for sharing.

4. Chang says:

Oh my goodness! an amazing article man. Thank you
    Yet I’m experiencing dilemma with ur rss .
    Do’t understand why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone
    getting indistinguishable rss trouble? Anyone who knows kindly
    respond. Thnkx

5. dungeon says:

This is the appropriate website for anyone who wants to learn about this topic.
    You understand so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would want… HaHa).
    You undoubtedly set a brand new spin on a topic thats
    been written about for years. Great items, just excellent!

6. Reece says:

This is the appropriate site for anyone who
    needs to find out about this issue. You understand so much
    its almost difficult to argue with you (not that I actually would want… HaHa).
    You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years.
    Excellent items, just fantastic!

7. marvel contest of champions hack tool says:

I’m frequently to blogging and i really value your content.
    The article has really peaks my interest. I ‘m going to bookmark your website and keep checking for new tips.

8. simcity says:

This is the appropriate blog for anyone who
    desires to learn about this matter. You understand so much its almost difficult to argue
    with you (not that I actually would want… HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject thats
    been written about for years. Amazing stuff, simply fantastic!

9. mobile strike says:

I’d have to check with you here. Which isn’t something I generally do!
    I enjoy reading a post that will get folks believe.

Additionally, thanks for allowing me to comment!